Registration for the conference is possible via the online registration platform below. Please kindly note that everyone who wants to attend the conference, competitions, tutorials, workshops or single sessions, either on-site or on-line, must register.
When registering for the conference, please note the following:
- For accepted papers, at least one author registration is required, regardless of whether participation is on-line or on-site. Provided that a student is the first author of the paper, a student registration is accepted.
- A registration can cover multiple papers. However, please remember that there is no formal society or organization behind PPSN for financial backup, such that we kindly request that no more than 2 papers are covered by each registration. We also appreciate one registration per paper.
- Each registration will give you access to an electronic version of the proceedings.
Conference on-site ticket
- Access to all sessions, including workshops, tutorials and competitions from Saturday untill Wednesday
- Conference bag incl. programme booklet
- Entrance to the social event on Sunday evening
- Entrance to the reception on Tuesday evening
- Refreshments during coffee breaks, buffet lunch during lunch break
Conference on-line ticket
- Access to all sessions via live online platform, including workshops, tutorials and competitions from Saturday untill Wednesday
- Digital programme booklet
Payment can be made bij IDeal or creditcard, and can be conducted during the online registration process. No credit card fee will be charged. You will get a confirmation of registration afterwards via e-mail.